Wednesday, September 30, 2009

First Drive Then Ride

WHAT HE SAID:

Manage me massage me girl top me at top speed

My drop be the top the top-less 2000 in my backseat

The front seats a smoke-pit they notice it's no tents

I'm focused and smoking while fingering them both

First I let her drive me then I let her ride me

I creep her like a car thief and steal her in a heart beat

So much jewelry on me you should stand beside me

I know that she's a cum freak I skeeted on her white tee

So much money on me I think they should clone me

I may leave her lonely but I won't leave her on me

First she drive the Jet Ski then I drive her crazy

Its Gucci Mane The Glacier shawty softer than my silk sheets

First I let her drive me then I make her ride me

Hocus pocus touch the button and my ceiling open

Abra kadabra I touch another and my tires smoking

Fly as a sparrow watch like Lil Darryl boy its special really

Gucci apparel my bracelet appraise at a quarter million

Fix the extensions my britches cost me bout a quarter chicken

Bentleys and Benzes and BMWs is hundred twenty

Plus I'm in tinteds four tinteds change me and Serena Williams

08 Modena Ferrari top off left it with the dealer

Flexed as a nigga flexin wit some clothes he got from other niggas

Drops is the children on Christmas I'm flexing and flossing my crystals

Black as a ninja high as suspenders icy as the winter

Gucci the blizzard lizard in linen this is not a rental

First I let her drive me then I make her ride

Ride this ride dicks Prada kicks she size 6

I taped her on my iphone Polo's like my sidekick

My first bitch she's a bad bitch perfectly perfect she so thick

Love to buy her purses and outfits she's worth it

Mouth is like a fire pit wetter than swamp get

Miss Lady got the number Gucci got her moxi

Marble car cost me more only drive it Mondays

Magic City Mondays one day you're getting money

But the day is not today Sunday

You ain't got no money

Sassy sisters got her own mic display

Got so many rocks so call me Gucci Sensei Sensei

Call me Gucci Sensei

So many whips they should call me Gucci Kinte

Kinte

So many whips they should call me Gucci Kinte

So many chains they should call me Gucci Kinte

But I'm not a slave though

First I let her drive me then I make her ride me.

-Thank You Gucci Mane aka Wilt Chamberlin aka James Erving aka La Flare aka Mr. Perfect











WW!

First Drive Then Ride - Gucci Mane

WW!

No comments: