Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI V10

Reading is fundamental. 
"There are two ways to tackle this review. The first would be to make as if I'm texting my 18-year-old soon-to-be sister-in-law: OMG! OMG! OMG! The other would be the responsible, semi-journalistic approach where for every high point, I balance it with some bad news (0-60 mph in 3.7 seconds and 3.7 mpg while doing so). For the sake of informativeness, I'm choosing the later. But let me just say one thing before we start: OMG! OMG! OMG! "-Johnny Lieberman



first off if you know me, if you know me, you know I LOVE this car for personal reasons.
and now most of you's will not ever catch me :-D.
Check Auto Blog for the rest of the article including specs, and more pictures.  


wats the difference...like $25 racks cock sucka beat it. 
ww!

No comments: