Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm kinda sorry but not really.

I am in college and I am trying my hardest to graduate ASAP. So I am going through a lot of things right now that I don't want to.  
The best way I can describe this college shit to you guys..
Since being a student is a "job", then I work @ the U.S. Bureau of Engraving & Printing aka The Money Factory.  Each & every day I work around money, new money, old money, shitty money, all types of money.  
Now the main reason why people work is to acquire money also known as income.  So the 1 thing, the main thing that I am working for I am around an abundance of everyday. That should be a good thing, but it actually sucks and is the most frustrating thing in my life. Why??? Because I can't touch any of it, or else the rest of my life will be fucked up, I'll get fired, all my hoes will stop fucking with me, etc etc etc. 
Why I am writing this? 
1.  Because school is pissing me off. 
B. This blog can't be operated how it should be because of school. 
C. This is an informal apology kinda sorta not really. 
4.  I needed to post something until I am able to make a quality post on shit you guys actually care about. 

p.s. This doesn't mean anything is going to change. It's just something to take note of. 


WeWinnin!

No comments: