Thursday, April 29, 2010

Vinyl -- Cheech & Chong "Los Cochinos"

So in short, my dad has a large collection of Vinyl albums from "back in the day". Ever since I could remember he's told me to be careful with them because of how near & dear they are to his heart. 
Well I was careful...but only because the collection contained TIMELESS music & TIMELESS artwork.
With that being said, I'm also a very nice guy. 
So with that being said, from time to time I'm going to be sharing something TIMELESS from his collection. 
(front cover)
(back cover)
(front cover w/o insert)
(front of insert)
(back of insert)
2 Good 
+2 Be
_________
4 Gotten
Continuing our tour of "Back In The Day" listen to Basketball Jones below
I need, I need someone to set a pick for me at the free-throw line of life
Someone I can pass to
Someone to hit the open man on the give-and-go
And not end up in the popcorn machine
So cheerleaders, help me out 

If you would like additional info about the album click HERE for a good read.


ww!

No comments: