Thursday, July 24, 2008

Some of the Sickest Shit I've Ever Seen

The FIRST EVER UNDER WATER HOTEL


while randomly surfing the web, I stumbled across the first ever underwater hotel.

Poseidon Mystery Island









In my quest to find detailed info about this,..... "Coolest Place on Earth"; I found a list that has 10 coolest places on Earth. Some are very futuristic, some not even on Earth, but it's good to see the creativity and originality. The article is pretty long so I'll give you pics of my favs and you can read the article on your own.

Apeiron Island Hotel



Waterworld




The other hotels on the list are really weird, there's a couple of space stations, and one on the moon (Its about Time!!!)


This one is kind of scary, considering I dont like Ferris Wheels:


The Diamond Ring Hotel














CLICK FOR MORE INFO...

*Top 10 Futuristic Places
*Top 10 Futuristic Places Pt. 2
*Posiedon Mystery Island

1 comment:

banaboogie said...

sick blog, love this entry. ill